Friday, October 2, 2009

HEY TINA

I miss Tina so much. I was so lucky to be as close as I ever was for the end of Tina's time on earth. She was there for me in ways I can't tell you. I tried to be there for her as much as possible. No matter how bad of a day she was having when I came home (no matter what time) she would come out of her door to greet me with HEY BILL!! I would reply HEY TINA. I have my own auto repair shop because of Tina. I have put memorabilia and pictures of her around the shop so I'm never without her. I haven't been feeling to good the past few days and couldn't put my finger on it. Well it hit me today it's almost a year since she passed and I MISS HER SO MUCH! It makes me so sad when I think about her not being here to see what my children and I have done, become and grown the last year. She is an ANGEL and always be.

HEY TINA, MISS YOU, LOVE YOU!!

Bill Collyer

I have made her guest book permanent see link

http://www.legacy.com/gb2/default.aspx?bookid=652953844615

No comments:

Post a Comment